Problem with Upgrade

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
Andrew

Problem with Upgrade

Post by Andrew » Wed 28 Jan 2009 18:26

Hello

I just upgraded to 5.00.2 and ran into a problem.

Code: Select all

Server Error in '/' Application.
Cannot convert parameter value of type 'System.Int32' to MySQL type 'MySqlType.Time'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Cannot convert parameter value of type 'System.Int32' to MySQL type 'MySqlType.Time'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Cannot convert parameter value of type 'System.Int32' to MySQL type 'MySqlType.Time'.]
   Devart.Common.Web.Providers.DbSessionStateStore.CreateUninitializedItem(HttpContext context, String id, Int32 timeout) +1097
   System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.CreateUninitializedSessionState() +44
   System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.BeginAcquireState(Object source, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) +594
   System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +90
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +161

Apparently my session is no longer working. I get this error no matter what page I am on. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Andrew

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Fri 30 Jan 2009 14:08

Please tell us your previous version of dotConnect for MySQL you have updated from. Could you please send me (alexsh*devart*com) a small test project that reproduces the issue?