License Help Needed

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
chris.cooper

License Help Needed

Post by chris.cooper » Thu 29 Nov 2007 16:03

I'll copy and paste the email that I have sent twice to support in the last week and a half with no reply.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm getting license not found in my ASP app. I'm using VS 2005.

I've done everything it says to do here. http://crlab.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9041

I created the license file, added it to the project. I did the build runtime licenses step and the app_licenses.dll was added to my project bin folder.

I built and published the project numerous times and copied the output to the site. The app_licenses.dll is there. I copied the licenses.licx file to the website root folder and the bin folder just to be sure.

I'm still catching the license not found error. I'm using version 4.25. Any suggestions on what to try next appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Serious

Post by Serious » Fri 30 Nov 2007 09:04

Please check if demo projects, that are shipped with MyDirect .NET, work correctly in your environment. If not, send us this project with compiled binaries exactly as you deploy it on server.

chris.cooper

Post by chris.cooper » Tue 04 Dec 2007 23:21

I sent the binaries and code to the support email address. If I should FTP or something let me know.

Serious

Post by Serious » Wed 05 Dec 2007 09:24

We tested your project.
Try to change your licenses.licx file. Include full assembly version in it:

Code: Select all

CoreLab.MySql.MySqlConnection, CoreLab.MySql, Version=4.25.22.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701
P.S. Please don't publish our e-mail addresses in the web.

chris.cooper

Post by chris.cooper » Wed 05 Dec 2007 23:53

Works. Thank you.