overflow underflow error

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
myron

overflow underflow error

Post by myron » Sun 24 Apr 2005 22:01

I was using MySQLDirect .NET version 2.70. Today when I tried to bring up visual studio I get the following message: "Core Lab Database Developer Tools Overflow or underflow in the arithmetic operation." If I continue and try to run the vs application I get "Specified method is not supported". This happens when it is trying to set the "commandTimeout" property for a CoreLab.MySql.MySqlCommand.

This code worked fine up until today. After uninstalling and reinstalling (the MySQLDirect stuf (fwithout any improvement) I tried going to version 2.80. Nothing seems to make a dfference though.

Anyone else run into this?

Thanks,
myron

Post by Guest » Mon 25 Apr 2005 01:04

I tried removing and re-adding the MySQLDirect.NET components to the toolbox. When I try adding CoreLab.MySql.Matrix.dll as per the README file, I get the message "The assembly \Program Files\CoreLab\MySQLDirect.NET\CoreLab.MySql.Matrix.dll could not be loaded. Check that any dependencies the file requires are installed."

Serious

Post by Serious » Mon 25 Apr 2005 13:34

This assembly is only needed for Microsoft ASP.NET Web Matrix. You do not need it for common ADO .NET development.