LLBLGenPro + CoreLab hosted in MOSSO System

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
daelmo

LLBLGenPro + CoreLab hosted in MOSSO System

Post by daelmo » Mon 17 Sep 2007 17:52

Hi.

My company just released an application that use LLBLGenPro v2.5 (2.5.7.110) with CoreLab (3.55.24.0). We are interested in hosting the application at MOSSO System (http://www.mosso.com/). However we didn't make the production successfully. When we upload a very simple application (a grid that populates some data) we got this error:
Security Exception
Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy. To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file.

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.]
MEP.DatabaseSpecific.PersistenceInfoProviderCore.InitPartidoEntityMappings() in PersistenceInfoProvider.cs:175
MEP.DatabaseSpecific.PersistenceInfoProviderCore.Init() in PersistenceInfoProvider.cs:68
MEP.DatabaseSpecific.PersistenceInfoProviderCore..ctor() in PersistenceInfoProvider.cs:51
MEP.DatabaseSpecific.PersistenceInfoProviderSingleton..cctor() in PersistenceInfoProvider.cs:24
We had successfully run similar applications in other hosting providers, so I don't think it would be a LLBLGen problem or Corelab's one.
MOSSO Support says:
Our in house IIS admin asked if you could recompile the DLL's to allow the
partially trusted callers?

Would this be possible?
So I write to you looking for in some way workaround this. Maybe you could give a guide to configure my web.config to solve this. :)

Thanks in advance for any clue.

David.

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Tue 18 Sep 2007 11:12

We suppose that this is not our dll causes the exception, but LLBLGen's one, because CoreLab.MySql.dll does have AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers attribute. I suggest you consulting Solutions Design for more information. Also please take a look at "Deployment" topic of our documentation.
For further investigation we need full stack trace and your application. Please send one to the address provided in the Readme.txt file.