problems after trial->pro

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
artistunknown

problems after trial->pro

Post by artistunknown » Tue 11 Sep 2007 13:03

hi there!
i purchased the pro version after testing the trial.
the trial works good (although i had some crashes in designtime i couldnt solve).
when opening my project and showing my forms, pretty much errors occur:
"Void CoreLab.Common.DbDataTable.set_IncludeRefreshSQL(Boolean)."
as well as an error saying that my dataset issn initialized (some days before working with the trial it worked!).
how can i solve this problem?

thanks in advance!
Dirk
Last edited by artistunknown on Wed 12 Sep 2007 10:00, edited 1 time in total.

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Tue 11 Sep 2007 13:16

Please describe in detail how to reproduce those problems.

artistunknown

Post by artistunknown » Tue 11 Sep 2007 16:18

Alexey wrote:Please describe in detail how to reproduce those problems.
Hi!
i dont know how to describe the first problem. simply all my projects where i used the corelab components doenst work, same error as described.
I deinstalled my VS2005 to have a clean installation to be sure it works.
I installed all 3rd part components i need, everything works, except the mydirect .net.
The problem is with my datasets, it says that my datasets does not contain a definition for "IncludeRefreshSQL".
i recognized that the devexpress assemblyname and corelab seems to be mixed up?is that a problem?

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Wed 12 Sep 2007 06:49

artistunknown wrote:
Alexey wrote:Please describe in detail how to reproduce those problems.
Hi!
i dont know how to describe the first problem. simply all my projects where i used the corelab components doenst work, same error as described.
I deinstalled my VS2005 to have a clean installation to be sure it works.
I installed all 3rd part components i need, everything works, except the mydirect .net.
The problem is with my datasets, it says that my datasets does not contain a definition for "IncludeRefreshSQL".
i recognized that the devexpress assemblyname and corelab seems to be mixed up?is that a problem?
Could you send me your projects? Because my projects doesn't raise errors so simply.