error in project SSAS 2005?

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
sewer

error in project SSAS 2005?

Post by sewer » Tue 31 Jul 2007 13:38

In project SSAS 2005 source of data DS is based on base MySQL 4 through the driver .MySQLDirect .NET Data Provider (trial the version). Performance DSV is displayed correctly, contents of tables are deduced on Explore data.
But at processing measurement there is a mistake:

Errors and Warnings from Response
Internal mistake: Operation is completed unsuccessfully.
Internal mistake: Operation is completed unsuccessfully.
There was a following system mistake: the Input in system is not made: the login name or the password are not identified..
Errors in the relational module of a high level. It was not possible to incorporate to a source of the data with DataSourceID "mysql-direct.net-Hewlett" and Name "mysql-direct.net-Hewlett".
Mistakes of the module of storage OLAP: At processing dimension with the identifier " t Store " and a name "Stores" there was a mistake.

Thus in broad gully My-SQL at attempt of processing it is not deduced absolutely any searches (even a connection)!

Who is guilty and what to do?

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Wed 01 Aug 2007 06:22

What are the versions of your MySQL Server and MySQLDirect .NET you use?
Please send me a test project to reproduce the problem.
It is desirable to use 'test' schema objects, otherwise include definition of your own database objects.
Use e-mail address provided in the Readme file.

sewer

Post by sewer » Wed 01 Aug 2007 08:53

My-SQL 4.1.16, MySQLDirect .NET 4.20 Trial
The project has sent, very much I need in the help!

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Wed 01 Aug 2007 09:37

The error is that SSAS can't connect to your MySQL server. Probably because you haven't set username/password in your data source.

sewer

Post by sewer » Wed 01 Aug 2007 09:46

I repeat once again - the connection occurs normally, the data from tables in DSV are DISPLAYED (hence the password and the user are correct)!
In broad gully - file MySQL there is no even an attempt of a connection to MySQL server at attempt of processing of measurement!

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Thu 02 Aug 2007 08:04

I've check processing of dimensions with SQL Server data provider and must say that the same error occurs if you specify any login/password on Impersonation window of Data Source. If choose "Default" option, processing goes fine.