Membership Provider Question(s)

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for MySQL
JS7529

Membership Provider Question(s)

Post by JS7529 » Sat 07 Jul 2007 21:54

I installed 4.00.12 and immediately ran into trouble when my web app didn't match the 'how to' I was learning from.

When I 'create a user' my form did not show the additional security questions that the demos on the m$ site showed.

I track this down to the schema's used for the provider databases not being exactly the same.

Can the fix be a simple as correcting the schema's in InstallWebTables.sql to match those built by the default Access and SQL processes and rebuilding the MqSQL tables?

Alexey

Post by Alexey » Mon 09 Jul 2007 10:08

When I 'create a user' my form did not show the additional security questions that the demos on the m$ site showed.
Please describe this problem in detail. How do you create new user? What additional questions should have been present?
Can the fix be a simple as correcting the schema's in InstallWebTables.sql to match those built by the default Access and SQL processes and rebuilding the MqSQL tables?
We cannot foresee the problems which may occur due to changed our database structure.