Protest about my order

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
ekekakos

Protest about my order

Post by ekekakos » Sun 04 Feb 2007 12:06

:oops: It seems that I cannot deliver my product today. I tried twice with Component Source to buy this provider with no success. I went to the CoreLab and I bought it by paying 30 more Euros but unfortunately 12 hours have passed from the time I made this buy and no email have been come to me by CoreLab with the link to downloaded site. I know that by making this complain I will not earn something, either I will receive the email earlier than Monday neither CoreLab will return to me the 30 € I lost. Because if I received the email from you on Monday, I also could wait until Monday and I will make the purchase through ComponentSource by paying 30€ less. And 30€ is 30€ if the money have a meaning to you.

I really sorry for this. This is happening for 1st time during the last 3 years where I am doing my purchases from the internet.

Are you saying somewhere during the process of purchasing that you will send the email in 48 hours?
:oops:

Devart
Site Admin

Post by Devart » Sun 04 Feb 2007 14:12

Dear ekekakos,

Thank you for registering our product.
Specified 48 hours is the maximum time of delivery. We have already sent you
OraDirect .NET registration email. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
Core Lab team

ekekakos

Post by ekekakos » Mon 05 Feb 2007 09:12

I insist that you do not say anything about 48 hours delivery. As you know the majority of the companies are delivering their downloading programs immediately. If I knew that you will deliver your product in 48 hours I will order it today from componentsource 35€ less than your price.
:x

[email protected]

Re: Protest about my order

Post by [email protected] » Fri 02 Jan 2015 19:52

:( I have purchased only to find out that maybe something will happen in the next 48 hours, and that doesn't specify business days, holidays, weekends. Just a frustrating mystery. And 48 hours can be forever when rolling out a new database. I never expected this from a company that provides database development tools. What can be so hard about auto generating a license and auto emailing the activation code to me?

The Devart products look very good, so there must be at least one skilled developer at Devart. Can we loan that developer to the business side so a customer purchase does not turn into an indefinite wait with only the promise of "an email" at the end of this indefinite wait???

PLEASE IMPROVE THE PURCHASE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

AnastasiyaD
Devart Team

Re: Protest about my order

Post by AnastasiyaD » Mon 05 Jan 2015 11:47

Hi,

Please accept our sincere apologies one more time for the inconvenience occurred caused by the delay in delivery. We are working on the improvement of our system.

You are also welcome to share your suggestions, own ideas about new features you want to see in our products at our User Voice forum at https://devart.uservoice.com/forums/772 ... -for-mysql

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Kind regards,
Devart Sales Team