Attempt to read after the end of the stream.

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
MinistrBob3

Attempt to read after the end of the stream.

Post by MinistrBob3 » Tue 11 Apr 2017 11:54

Devart dotConnect for Oracle 6.80.350

When I run Devart.Data.Oracle.OracleCommand.ExecuteNonQuery (), I get the error "Attempt to read after the end of the stream."
The error does not always appear. The Oracle procedure that ExecuteNonQuery returns an array (TYPE FRM_SIGN_TAB IS TABLE OF FRM_SIGN_REC)
What could be the reason?

Code: Select all

GetBackgroundSigned() e.StackTrace =    в Devart.Data.Oracle.bq.b()
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.i.d()
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.i.a(OracleAttribute A_0)
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.i.a()
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.i.a(OracleAttribute A_0)
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.dj.a(OracleArray A_0)
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.dj.a()
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.av.a(Byte[] A_0, Int32 A_1, Boolean A_2, dd A_3)
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.OracleParameter.a(OracleDbType A_0, Object A_1, Type& A_2, Object& A_3, Byte[] A_4, Hashtable A_5, Int32 A_6, Int32 A_7, Int32 A_8, Int32 A_9, Boolean A_10, Boolean A_11, OracleCommand A_12, ParameterDirection A_13, am A_14, OracleType A_15)
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.OracleParameter.a(bb& A_0, Boolean A_1, Boolean A_2, OracleCommand A_3, Byte[] A_4, Hashtable A_5, am A_6)
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.OracleCommand.a(OracleParameterCollection A_0, bb[] A_1, c6 A_2, am A_3)
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.OracleCommand.InternalExecute(CommandBehavior behavior, IDisposable disposable, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, Boolean nonQuery)
   в Devart.Common.DbCommandBase.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean nonQuery)
   в Devart.Data.Oracle.OracleCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   в ReestrPage.DataLayer.DBRepository.GetBackgroundSigned() 

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Attempt to read after the end of the stream.

Post by Pinturiccio » Thu 13 Apr 2017 14:06

Please try reproducing the issue with the latest dotConnect for Oracle version. It can be downloaded from our site: https://www.devart.com/dotconnect/oracle/download.html

If the issue is reproduced with the latest dotConnect for Oracle version, please create a small test application that reproduces the issue and send it to us. Please also send us the DDL\DML scripts required for this test project and describe the steps we must perform in order to reproduce the issue.