Workflow restart after manual cleanup of instance store

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
Partizan

Workflow restart after manual cleanup of instance store

Post by Partizan » Thu 13 Aug 2015 09:56

Hi guys, I'm experimenting with WF 4.5 now and have workflow with instance correlation configured by ID passed into Receive activity.
However if I cleanup all tables in the instance store and try to start workflow for any ID i get the following error:

The execution of the InstancePersistenceCommand named {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:System.Activities.Persistence/command}LoadWorkflowByInstanceKey was interrupted by an error.

Somehow it starts working if I drop all tables and create them from Schema scripts again.

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: Workflow restart after manual cleanup of instance store

Post by Shalex » Thu 13 Aug 2015 17:20

1. Are you trying to use non-existing workflow (what behaviour do you expect to get in this case)? If you are creating a new workflow, please make sure that you have created the initialization record (look at the end of the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\dotConnect\Oracle\WF Services\NET45\OracleInstanceStoreSchema45.sql" script) after cleaning up the WF tables.

2. Specify the full call stack of the error with all inner exceptions.

3. Turn on the dbMonitor tool and specify the SQL which fails to execute when you are receiving the error.

Partizan

Re: Workflow restart after manual cleanup of instance store

Post by Partizan » Wed 19 Aug 2015 13:04

Thank you!
Puttling initialization record did the thing!