When using Devart.Data.Oracle.WorkflowFoundation control with custom workflow which can't work

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
sufq

When using Devart.Data.Oracle.WorkflowFoundation control with custom workflow which can't work

Post by sufq » Fri 25 Oct 2013 01:56

Hello,
When I use Devart.Data.Oracle.WorkflowFoundation control with custom workflow which can't work.This is my process as follows:
1、defined an external .xaml file which containd an external service.
2、Using WorkflowServiceHost to host this workflow.
3、Using OracleInstanceStoreBehavior of Devart to realize data persistence.
4、Calling the external service of the workflow,but result in Failure.So I can't Persistence to the Oracle Database.
I'm waiting for your help to solve my problem, thank you very much!

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: When using Devart.Data.Oracle.WorkflowFoundation control with custom workflow which can't work

Post by Shalex » Fri 25 Oct 2013 16:47

Please give us the following information:
1) the exact build (x.xx.xxx) of your dotConnect for Oracle
2) the version of .NET Framework used
3) the version of Workflow Foundation employed in your project
4) the exact text of the error and its call stack
5) send us a small test project to reproduce the issue in our environment

sufq

Re: When using Devart.Data.Oracle.WorkflowFoundation control with custom workflow which can't work

Post by sufq » Mon 28 Oct 2013 05:04

Hello, here is my information about you refer to:
1.dotConnect-for-Oracle-7.9(or 8.0.17.0)
2.Framework v4.0.30319
3.WF4.0
4.The execution of the InstancePersistenceCommand named {urn:schemas-microsoft-com:System.Activities.Persistence/command}LoadWorkflowByInstanceKey was interrupted by an error.
5.This is my project http://image.evget.com/Products/temp/Wo ... ation1.rar
Thank you for your help!

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Tue 29 Oct 2013 08:26

Thank you for the test project. We have reproduced the issue and are investigating it.

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Wed 30 Oct 2013 13:12

To fix the issue, please execute the OracleInstanceStoreLogic.sql script (which we have just sent to the e-mail address specified in your forum profile) in your database schema to replace the InstanceStoreLogic package. Also clear the KEYSTABLE and INSTANCESTABLE tables.

We will include the updated OracleInstanceStoreLogic.sql in the next public build of dotConnect for Oracle. We will post here when it is available for download.

sufq

Post by sufq » Thu 31 Oct 2013 00:59

Hi,
Thank you very much for your help!

Shalex
Site Admin

Post by Shalex » Fri 01 Nov 2013 13:34

New version of dotConnect for Oracle 8.1 is released!
It can be downloaded from http://www.devart.com/dotconnect/oracle/download.html (trial version) or from Registered Users' Area (for users with active subscription only).
For more information, please refer to http://forums.devart.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28241.