LINQ Connect doesn't generate code for Function

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ADO.NET provider for Oracle
hom_rcp

LINQ Connect doesn't generate code for Function

Post by hom_rcp » Sun 20 Feb 2011 07:50

Hi, I have an already LINQ Connect modal (Oracle) from previous version (5.*), and now I updated the library to the latest version.

When I create a new LINQ connect item, everything is OK. but when I try to add a new Function with a Complex Type to an already LINQ Connect modal, it doesn't generate code for this function and add it only in the dbml file!

I wonder if you could find this problem and tell me what should I do to solve it.

Regards,

Homam.

StanislavK
Devart Team

Post by StanislavK » Mon 21 Feb 2011 15:27

Could you please specify the exact version of LinqConnect/dotConnect for Oracle you are using? You can check it, e.g., in the Tools -> LinqConnect -> 'About LinqConnect' item of the Visual Studio main menu. There was a similar problem for procedures defined in Oracle packages in previous versions, but it was fixed in the latest 6.10.103 build.

If the problem persists with the latest version, please specify the definition of the function with which the issue occurs, and, if possible, send us the model you are using.