encoding problem

encoding problem

Postby atmuc » Tue 18 Jan 2011 07:26

i use dotconnect for oracle. i set my model with devart entity designer. when using stored procedures i get my turkish characters as converted to english equivalence. how can i correct this?
atmuc
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010 08:19

Postby AndreyR » Wed 19 Jan 2011 13:42

Thank you for the report, I have reproduced the error.
I will let you know about the results of our investigation.
AndreyR
Devart Team
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: Mon 07 Jul 2008 13:16

Postby atmuc » Thu 20 Jan 2011 08:09

my machine is windows 7 x64 enterprise. i deployed my application on windows server 2008 r2. turkish characters are ok on the server. My computer's regional and language/format was English, server's is Turkish. now i changed mine to turkish, uninstalled dotconnect and reinstalled it. i have still problem.
atmuc
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010 08:19

Postby AndreyR » Mon 24 Jan 2011 10:35

Try setting Unicode=true in the connection string.
Please let us know if this doesn't help.
AndreyR
Devart Team
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: Mon 07 Jul 2008 13:16

Postby atmuc » Mon 24 Jan 2011 11:13

it works now. thanks.
atmuc
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010 08:19


Return to dotConnect for Oracle